18th century half-boned stays, size 12 £199.00
A fantastic pair of 18th century stays, c. 1760-1790
These 18th century stays are READY TO SHIP!
- handmade in lilac silk satin with a cotton coutil lining
- half-boned using German synthetic whaleboning
- Laces at the back and at shoulder straps
- spiral lacing (silver metal eyelets)
- shoulder straps tie with delicate white silk ribbons
- bound in cotton bias
- made using modern construction techniques - contact us for handsewn/18th century techniques
- based on our popular Diderot pattern
- international shipping is included in the price
Fits a UK size 12, measurements when laced shut are bust 83cm, waist 67cm.
So ideally your measurements should be about 5-10cm larger for a good fit!
This corset is brand new and was made as a sample garment.
Made-to-measure stays like these start from £315.