18th c. style fashion corset, sz. UK12
18th century style fashion corset
READY TO SHIP!
- 18th century style
- size 12 UK
- handmade in toile de jouy print in ivory and cherry red with a white cotton coutil lining
- lightly boned with synthetic whalebone
- Laces in the front (silver metal eyelets)
- bound in cherry red cotton tape
- perfect to wear with romantic cottagecore dresses or simply with jeans!
- international shipping is included in the price
The corset has a 27" (70cm) waist and fits best for a UK size 12-14 (EU 40/42) with up to 30" natural waist.
Fits best for bust 86-92cm, waist 70-76cm. Not suitable for tightlacing.
This corset is brand new and was made as a sample garment.
I can make these in any size and colour - please contact me!